Shocksquatch is an apelike alien. His head is hunched over his shoulders, and his arms dangle down to his feet. His hands and feet are rather large. He has pinkish skin covered in pale yellow, blue-grey, and dark grey hair with black highlights and lightning bolt-like markings.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left pectoral.
- Electricity Generation- Shocksquatch has the ability to release strong, yellow electrical charges from any part of his body.
- Enhanced Strength- Due to his large size, Shocksquatch is incredibly powerful, being able charge his impacts and collisions with electricity to enhance it.
- Enhanced Agility- Shocksquatch is more agile than he look, as Shocksquatch could Dodge attacks easily.
- Electric Telekinesis- Shocksquatch is capable of covering objects with electricity, therefore being able to telekinetically move them.
- Force Field Generation- Shocksquatch can generate a force field out of electricity that can shoot electricity blasts in all directions.
- Static Electricity Manipulation- Shocksquatch is able to utilize static electricity, allowing him to attract and repel objects.
- Thick Fur- Shocksquatch's thick fur protects him from cold climates, radiation and enemy blows.
- Enhanced Speed/Quadrupedalism- Shocksquatch can run in all fours to enhance his speed.
- Insulation- Shocksquatch can't use his electrical abilities if he is insulated in a thick substance.
- In Chapter 8: Risen (Page 50), Shocksquatch was used in conjunction with Ditto by Experiment 10 to fight The Orion Squad.