- "Now, let's say you and me have some fun."
In his true form, Skulker is a small green blob of ectoplasm with human characteristics, such as limbs and a face.
Skulker utilities a weaponized robotic suit in order to compensate for his diminutive size. In this form, he has electric green eyes, an electric green flaming goatee, and jagged teeth. The "skin" of his suit is both white and grey. He wears a black and green shawl, with a shoulder mounted cannon positioned on the right side of his armor. He wears a baggy pair of pants with a belt that has an S shaped buckle.
Skulker enjoys the thrill of the hunt and hunts down and collects rare ghosts for his vast collection. He is a murderous and persistent hunter who never lets anyone get away.
He is also incredibly arrogant and greedy often giving his prey a head start for the satisfaction of a longer hunt
- Ghost Powers- Skulker possesses the standard ghost powers of flight, intangibility, and invisibility
- Ghost Rays- Skulker can fire blue blasts of ecto-energy.
- Robotic Suit- Because of Skulkers small size, he often utilizes his robotic suit. His Robotic suit possesses a plethora of weapon systems including:
- Missile Launchers
- Jet Pack
- Ecto Energy Flail, Hook, and Blade
- Shoulder Mounted Laser Cannons
- Small Size- Without his Robotic Suit, Skulker is just a tiny ghost with low physical strength and can easily be overpowered
- Robotic Suit- His robotic suit can be hacked, as well as taken over by technopaths and those who can merge with technology, as shown by GoTro in Chapter 8: Risen
In Chapter 8: Risen (Page 7-21), Skulker leaves Cooper in a trance and incapacitated but is later defeated by The Orion Squad when GoTro enters his robotic suit and destroys it. After Skulker is captured by the Orion Squad, he is then rescued by his girlfriend Ember.
5 Years Later
- Chapter 8: Risen (First Appearance)