Soap Reef is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Anthoarbrel from an unknown planet in 5 Years Later.
Soap Reef resembles a humanoid coral with yellow and orange-colored skin. His face resembles that of a catfish with four eyes and four openings in-between his two larger eyes, with two more openings on his forehead. He has four tubes on his head and for his fingers, which he uses to release his bubbles. He wears black, green, and white pants with bands on his arms.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.
- Bubble Generation- Soap Reef is capable of producing bubbles from his horns, which are durable enough to act as barriers and shields.
- Regeneration- Soap Reef's body is able to regenerate from damage, being made of coral-like materials.
- Underwater Breathing- Soap Reef is capable of breathing in water.
- Chapter 8: Risen (first appearance)
- Soap Reef was the third-place winner of Ink Tank's Alien Contest.