This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Solar Bear is a large, humanoid polar bear-like alien with four green eyes. He is around six feet tall, and his posture is quite slouched. He has hard, solar-panel-like flesh on his shoulders, belly, and thighs.
When he has absorbed enough solar energy, he will start to glow; regular Ursidians glow a light blue color, but Solar Bear glows Omnitrix green.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the left side of his chest.
- Solar Energy Absorption- Solar Bear can absorb large solar flares that he can redirect from any part of his body as a survival mechanism.
- Solar Flare Creation- Once Solar Bear has absorbed enough solar energy, he begins to glow green. This means that he is overflowing with solar energy. When this happens, he can create massive solar flares strong enough to take down a fully grown Vaxasaurian.
- Brief Space Survivability- Solar Bear can breathe in space for roughly 10-15 minutes. However, he cannot fly, so this ability rarely comes into play.
- Enhanced Strength and Stamina- Solar Bear possesses enhanced strength and enhanced stamina, which gets more powerful the more solar energy he has stored within him.
- Enhanced Vision- Solar Bear's eyes allow him to see in harsh weather conditions.
- Extreme Climate Survivability- Solar Bear can survive extreme climates.
- Solar Energy- The less solar energy available when Ben transforms into Solar Bear, the less powerful he will be. In addition, once he has used up all of his stored solar energy in the form of a solar flare, Solar Bear is less powerful and more vulnerable to attack.
- Extended Time in Space- Solar Bear cannot survive in space for longer than 15 minutes.
Polorpus resides in a solar system with an unstable sun, because of this, solar flares and solar storms are regular occurrences. Ursidians thrive in this kind of environment.
- Ben 23 calls this transformation 'Polar Flare' and his transformation glows light blue like regular Ursidians.