The Specter Speeder is a exploration shuttle craft invented by Jack Fenton for the purpose of exploring the Ghost Zone. After Danny Fenton repaired the Fenton Ghost Portal, he used the Speeder to traverse the dimension, landing in the Null Void when it ran out of power.
The Specter Speeder is a small transportation vehicle, with a small bench located in the front of the cockpit for the pilot and passengers. It only fits three people maximum. The front of the Speeder is a clear dome, which acts as the windshield.
- Transportation- The Specter Speeder is capable of flying through it's own propulsion, able to traverse the Ghost Zone and the Null Void with no difficulty.
- Transformation- The speeder can change it's shape to a submarine for underwater travel.
- Ghost Containment- The Speeder can store an entire battalion of ghosts inside.
- In Chapter 1: Alienated (Page 5-6), Danny pilots the Specter Speeder into the Null Void. The cruiser eventually runs out of power and Danny is forced to land in the abandoned Rooter’s Base.
- After the Battle in the Null Void, the Cruiser was taken to the Plumber Base.
- In Chapter 8: Risen (Page 22- 25), Cooper, and part of The Orion Squad, use the Specter Speeder which is upgraded by GoTro to get to the Keshawn Desert. Once they arrive however, it is destroyed by a solar flare.