Spidermonkey is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of Arachnichimp from the planet Aranhaschimmia.
Spidermonkey is a blue primate-like alien with six eyes, four arms, two legs, a tail with two white stripes, and three fingers on each hand. Certain parts of Spidermonkey's body are not covered in fur, such as his: upper arms, face, chest, fingers, and feet. Spidermonkey wears a black bodysuit with a green pattern with white stripes coming to the Omnitrix and green and black gloves.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Web Generation- Spidermonkey has the ability to shoot webs from his tail which are said to have the strength similar to steel.
- Wall Scaling- Spidermonkey's limbs are able to stick on vertical and upside-down surfaces.
- Sticky Fur- Spidermonkey can stick up to vertical surfaces.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Spidermonkey has the reflexes of a prime ape, being able to make quick movements and dodge attacks.
- Enhanced Strength- Despite his small size, Spidermonkey can lift and throw many times his size.
- Web Entanglement- Spidermonkey can get tangled by his own webs.
- Temperature Change- Spidermonkey's webs can be frozen into a brittle state and melted.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 5), Spidermonkey is seen holding the Anihilaarg with a couple of other aliens.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (First appearance; Flashback)
- Spidermonkey's abilities and personality are inspired by the popular Marvel Superhero Spiderman.
- Spidermonkey's uniform is also based on Spider-Man. The white stripes across his chest have a web-like pattern, and the green stripes resemble the same shape as the red torso on Spider-Man's costume.
- Spidermonkey was one of the aliens that were given an Ultimate Form when Ben had an Ultimatrix, and was the first Ultimate used in Ultimate Alien.
- Spidermonkey’s hair style is a reference to Beast from the X-Men.