Splotch is a two-dimensional shape-shifting alien that can enter and leave the third dimension at will. His general form is an amorphous undefined blob, usually with tendrils to serve as limbs.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his head.
- Dimensional Travel- Splotch can enter and leave the third dimension at will, going in and out of the second dimension.
- He can use this ability to trap opponents or objects in the second dimension.
- Shapeshifting- Splotch can make himself appear as anything two dimensional, typically utilizing cartoon-like objects or characters as he does so.
- Toon Force Illusions- Splotch can make it appear as though he can affect the 3D environment, in a similar fashion to an ability like Toon Force. In reality, these are nothing more than illusions. Unless he actually sends someone into the second dimension, he can't have much of an effect on them.
- Floating- Splotch is unaffected by things such as gravity and age.
- Can't Transform- While in the second dimension, the Omnitrix becomes a 2D representation of itself, and as such, it cannot function due to any internal components now having no volume or mass. In order for Ben to become a different transformation, he must first leave the second dimension. This can be exceptionally dangerous if he isn't careful.
- Defenseless- Splotch has no ability to have any real effect on the 3D environment aside from illusions, and as such, can't defend himself against powerful opponents. All he can do is flee into the second dimension or trap opponents in there with him to give himself an advantage.