Stinkfly has an insect-like body with a green exoskeleton. He wears a green, black, and white bodysuit covering his torso and tail. Stinkfly has two insect wings, four legs, two arms, and four eyes.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his thorax.
- Flight- Stinkfly has two wings that can carry him at fast speeds and can change directions quickly.
- Slime Projection- Stinkfly can shoot a green adhesive from his eyes and mouth. Along with its sticking properties, this adhesive is highly flammable, and can explode if it comes into contact with an open flame.
- Sharp Tail- Stinkfly's tail is sharp with a stinger-like end that can pierce through substances such as steel.
- Enhanced Durability-Stinkfly possesses an incredibly durable exoskeleton, able to withstand numerous attacks while still being light enough to not hinder his flight.
- 360° Vision- Stinkfly has 360 vision as he can move his four eyes in different directions.
- Enhanced Agility- Stinkfly can move in the air with enough agility to dodge projectiles and attacks with ease.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Stinkfly can dodge projectiles midair at fast speeds.
- Enhanced Strength- Stinkfly has enough strength to lift people like Vilgax in the air.
- Wall Crawling- Stinkfly is capable of crawling walls thanks to his insect-like biology.
- Fragile Wings- Stinkfly's wings can be weakened if they are covered or wet.
- Toxic Chemicals- Stinkfly can be damaged by various poisonous gasses and chemicals.
- Buglizard- The Buglizard is the natural predator of Stinkfly and can cause Stinkfly a hard time to defeat him.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 5), Stinkfly was shown in a flashback along with the other original ten aliens.
- In Chapter 4: The Fallen Gods (Page 15), 10-year-old Stinkfly was shown defeating Eon.
- Stinkfly's slime feels like a mix of rubber cement and warm oatmeal.
- Stinkfly's stink comes from the oils he secretes to keep his exoskeleton joints moving.