TailSpin has a long worm-like body. His eyestalk is orange, veiny, and has three eyes. His body is covered in fur with the lower half colored orange with black stripes on the sides and the upper half colored in a light orange. His mouth is at the end of his body with a yellow veiny texture underneath the mouth points. His tongue is pink that fades into yellow on the sides.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on a black and white brace around his torso.
- Tongue Extension- TailSpin can extend his tongue and connect it to a target's back. The prongs on the sides of the tongue connect to spine and the central nervous system, allowing him to control the target's muscles and motor functions. The length of their tongue can extend up to 3 feet (0.91 meters).
- 360 Degree Movement- TailSpin can rotate the upper part of his body 360 degrees. If he's connected to a target that's under 400 pounds, he can create enough lift to allow flight.
- Durable Fur- TailSpin's fur is durable enough to absorb a good amount of damage.
- Limited Capabilities- TailSpin cannot feel his target's exhaustion and pain.
- Tongue Damage- TailSpin can start losing control of his target if his tongue is damaged.
- Dizziness- When flying, if TailSpin doesn't pull his eyestalk into the base tail, he can get dizzy. This, in turn, blinds him and has to rely on his target to guide him.
- Kallons- The Kallon is TailSpin's predator.
Bushala Boorata's live in the dense forest and jungle biomes that the Klyipians created. They use their tongues to swing on the newly created vines and trees that the Klyipians created.
They defend themselves from their predator, the Kallons, by connecting to their backs and attack the other Kallons.
- TailSpin walks around using his four mouth points and possesses a second mouth used for talking.
- TailSpin is genetically linked to Enviro-Mental.