This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Teleportoise is a tortoise-like alien with green skin which has pink Mana swirls scattered around. Their shell has several ‘cracks’ revealing Mana underneath, and has Mana pockets on their chest and tail.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on their upper left leg.
- Teleportation- Teleportoise is capable of teleporting almost anywhere, including alternate universes
- Mana Blast- Teleportoise is capable of discharging a small Mana blast from their mouth
- Enhanced Durability- Thanks to their shell, Teleportoise is quite durable.
- Exhaustion- Overuse of their abilities can leave them exhausted. Warping between universes leaves them incredibly tired.
- Poor Mobility- Without their teleportation, Teleportoise is not particularly agile.
The Testudraeca are the primary species of Magicaen, a small planet lacking in intelligent life. Due to their teleportation abilities, it is not uncommon to find Testudraeca living in every corner of not only their own system, but in the universe as a whole. However, Magicaen is the home to most of the Testudraeca population.
The origins of the Testudraeca are largely a mystery to scholars, due to the lacking evidence on their home world in the fossil record. They are theorized to come from Ledgerdomain, The Realm of Magic, due to being a Mana based species. However, said scholars have been unable to confirm this hypothesis, as the young do not remember, and the elders always seem to laugh off the question, neither confirming nor denying.
- Teleportoise’s name comes from the words ‘Teleport’ and ‘Tortoise’