This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Tentadrill is a squid-like transformation with a glowing drill bit on the top of his head and goggles. On the bottom there is an opening that protrudes three striped tentacles with glowing orbs on the ends.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the back of his head.
- Digging/Drilling Abilities- Tentadrill can dig through solid ground using the top of his head.
- Spinning- Tentadrill can spin fast enough for him to create sandstorms or whirlpools underwater.
- Bioluminescence- Tentadrill's drill and orbs can glow, allowing him to see in the dark.
- Electricity Immunity- Tentadrill’s body is grounded, making him immune to electrical fields.
- Magnetic Sensing- Tentadrill is able to sense where he is going while spinning using the magnetic field of the planet he is currently on.
- Underwater and Land Survivability- Tentadrill has the ability to breathe underwater and on land.
- Gyroscopic Eyes- Tentadrill has gyroscopic eyes allowing him to see things normally whether upside-down or right-side-up.
- Goggles- Tentadrill’s goggles help protect his eyes while digging and prevent from vertigo when he spins.
- High Temperatures- Tentadrill is highly vulnerable to intense heat or fire.
- Entanglement- Tentadrill's tentacles can be wrapped around each other, leaving him less mobile.
The Kalmarterrans, sprouted up from the primordial depths of their homeworld, Octulus Asabb, a planet that is twenty-percent land and eighty-percent sea, as small, cuttlefish-like squids, possessing a unique evolutionary trait: a magnetic field. They utilize their magnetic field to help sense where they are going while spinning as they traverse the planet’s land and sea. The magnetic field they possess grants immunity to other electric fields, due to the fact that the Kalmarterrans spent most of their time underground. They also possess bioluminescence to see in the dark and signal other creatures. Using their bioluminescence and drills on their head, the Kalmarterrans were able to build societies on the ranges of the land as well as the depths of the seas. All other species that inhabit Octulus Asabb have their own unique bioluminescent pattern to tell each other apart.
- Tentadrill’s concept came from a mini bendy tripod along with various cephalopods like the firefly squid and the cuttlefish.
- Planet Octulus Asabb is a combination of octopus and oculus, along with deriving the numbers in Planet 4546B from Subnautica.
- While Kalmarterrans are able to walk upright with their tentacles, they prefer standing upside down, for they like to stimulate more blood flow to their heads.