- Aerokinesis- Terraspin can create devastating wind blasts and tornados. When doing so, he retracts his head into his shell, opens a hatch to see, his fins become triangular, and his legs combine into a similar shape. His shell stays static and suspended while his limbs rotate at absurd speeds.
- Flight- Terraspin can use his winds to fly, blowing air to hover over a surface and using his rotating limbs as propellers.
- Powerful Winds and Vaccum-The holes in Terraspin's shell eject powerful winds, as well as the reverse, creating strong vacuums.
- Wind Blast- Terraspin's wind blasts are powerful enough to redirect objects.
- Sharp Claws- Terraspin can extend the black holes at the tips of his flippers into finger-like claws.
- Selective Mana and Magic Immunity- Terraspin is selectively immune to spells and mana.
- Low Speed- Unless he is flying, Terraspin's body is cumbersome and not very agile. The position of his face gives him a very big blind spot and he has to turn his entire body around to see behind him.
- Stuck Limbs- If Terraspin gets stuck to something and can't spin his arms and legs, his wind powers will be decreased.
- Jammed Holes- If Terraspin's holes on his chest get blocked, his wind powers will decrease.
In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 5), Terraspin appeared in a flashback with other aliens, all holding the Anihilargg.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (flashback)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.