Terraspin is a bipedal tortoise-like alien with large flipper-like arms, stumpy legs with three little claws at the end, and a tail. His shell has eight holes surrounding the torso. On Terraspin's head, he wears a helmet with a shell-like pattern and black straps on the sides. He wears a black suit with green and white stripes.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Aerokinesis- Terraspin can create devastating wind blasts and tornadoes. When doing so, he retracts his head and legs into his shell, opens a hatch to see, his fins become triangular, and his tail acts as the third propeller. His shell stays static and suspended while his limbs rotate at absurd speeds.
- Flight- Terraspin can use his winds to fly, blowing air to hover over a surface and using his rotating limbs as propellers.
- Powerful Winds and Vacuum-The holes in Terraspin's shell eject powerful winds, as well as the reverse, creating strong vacuums.
- Enhanced Durability/Shell- Due to having a turtle-like shell, Terraspin is capable of withstanding heavy damage from his enemies.
- Wind Blast- Terraspin's wind blasts are powerful enough to redirect objects.
- Sharp Spinning Arms- While spinning, Terraspin's arms can become very sharp.
- Sharp Claws- Terraspin can extend the black holes at the tips of his flippers into finger-like claws.
- Selective Mana and Magic Immunity- Terraspin is selectively immune to spells and Mana.
- Low Speed- Unless he is flying, Terraspin's body is cumbersome and not very agile.
- Stuck Limbs- If Terraspin gets stuck to something and can't spin his arms and tail, his wind powers will be decreased.
- Jammed Holes- If Terraspin's holes on his chest get blocked, his wind powers will decrease.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 5), Terraspin appeared in a flashback with other aliens, all holding the Anihilargg.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (flashback)