The Void is a fifty-foot tall creature with bony white skin and four three-fingered arms. He appears to be just a head with no lower body. The Void has no eyes. He has a large crest and mouth. Dark matter constantly generates on his back.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead, just above the two openings on his body.
- Dark Matter Generation- The Void can generate dark matter from his body, which can twist and contort regular matter. His matter and the universe tend to repel each other.
- Space Survivability- The Void is able to survive in the vacuum of space without issue, while also having no need for oxygen.
- Nightmare Fuel- Being too close to The Void or his dark matter for too long causes wild hallucinations and can twist the mind, affecting ones mental balance. Given enough time, their mind could be completely demolished.
- Dark Matter- Due to the properties of The Void and his dark matter, he can be very dangerous to those around him.
- Monstrous Voice- The Void is unable to communicate in spoken language, instead producing horrific screeches and screams.
- In Chapter 11: Shattered (Page 10- 16), Ben used The Void to fight Big Ben and Vlad alongside Danny.
- Chapter 11: Shattered (First Appearance)
Not much is known about The Void's origins. One day, a small colony of Pae Sadilla appeared at the far ends of the galaxy, and have since colonized in many nebulas around the universe. The Void generates dark matter from his body, which can twist and contort regular matter. His matter and the universe tend to repel against each other, which makes him very dangerous to be around.
- The Void was the second new transformation designed for the Powerhouse Playlist. The first being Full Stop.