Thermosplat’s body is composed of different types of gelatinous fluids that can be excreted through his transparent outer layer.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.
- Freeze Gel: The blue gelatinous fluid in his body will freeze its target into solid ice.
- Heat Gel: The red gelatinous fluid in his body will meltdown anything like lava.
- Detachable Body: Thermosplat can remove small parts of himself and throw them at enemies.
- Regeneration: Thermosplat has the ability to reconstruct his body.
- Enhanced Speed-Thermosplat can move around very quickly due to his elastic body.
- Elastic Body-Thermosplat has elastic body which allows him to reach higher speed than those of humans.
- Limited Regeneration: He cannot fully regenerate if he is completely blown apart; only small pieces at a time.
- Limited Range: His gels can only affect objects in a few meters radius of the impact.
Thermosplat's home planet Thermutatia is a patchwork of volcanic wastelands, and frigid tundras. The planet is so cold due to not being close to any nearby stars but it has a great amount of heat trapped within its molten core, which frequently breaks through the frozen crust in violent eruptions. The Shotodians evolved natural temperature regulation abilities to counter the extreme weather.
At birth, their hot and cold fluids are not equally distributed, but as they grow older the two gels flow freely throughout their bodies, giving them greater control over their abilities.
- Thermosplat's abilities and alien race are inspired by Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. Visually, he was inspired by Chemo from DC Comics, as well as lava-lamp aesthetics.
- His name is based on “thermostat”, which is a device used to control temperatures.