Toepick is a squat transformation with yellowish skin. His arms and legs are bulbous and his gut is quite large; he has three broad toes on his short legs and four fingers on his rather long arms. He wears an elaborate caged helmet of green and silver, as well as spiked shoulder pads and a pair of white and black shorts with a green stripe. A single green eye stares out from behind the bars of the helmet visor.
When the helmet is opened, Toepick's full face is on show, consisting of five facial tentacles with either three or four glowing green eyes located on each. The underside of each tentacle is a greyish-purple in color, and at the center is a small mouth ringed with sharp teeth, and three more eyes staring out from the depths.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his stomach.
- Solar Energy Conversion- Toepick absorbs solar energy and converts said energy into a blinding light and noxious gas.
- Paralysis Inducement- The light emitted from the many internal eyes of Toepick can immobilize any creature caught in it.
- Enhanced Strength- Having evolved on a planet with great gravity, Toepick possesses greater strength than any human.
- Hallucination Inducement- If the noxious gas emitted by Toepick is inhaled, it specifically targets the amygdala, creating intensely fearful auditory and visual hallucinations.
- Horrifying Appearance- Even without using the converted energy, the general appearance of Toepick with his mouth open is enough to cause fear in most beings.
- Corrodium Immunity- Toepick is immune to the negative effects of Corrodium.
- Caged Helmet- The Omnitrix grants Toepick a caged helmet which serves mainly to protect bystanders around him from his powers, Toepick is able to open and close the helmet whenever he wishes, allowing him to attack enemies more accurately, it also serves the purpose of hiding his fearful appearance from others.
- Cartilaginous Body- Due to the intense gravitational pressure on Anur G'rrnay, Toepick is very bottom heavy, and his limbs are rather short. As a result, his agility and speed is reduced.
- Internalized Vision- The majority of Toepick's eyes are within his mouth. This has drastically reduced his peripheral vision, making him susceptible to being snuck up on or attacked from any direction that isn't the front.
- Terretnal Ogres- Toepick is not immune to his species' own innate abilities.