Tomma is a tall, muscular humanoid with bright yellow skin. She has long brown hair and a brown tail. She has yellow eyes. She often wears reds and oranges in her clothing, with her favorite kind of flower. She has a large scar on her right thigh, a scar on her stomach, and a scar on her right collarbone.
Tomma is very welcoming to the tourists of Vegeta, often spending time at one of the planet's many beaches. She is the strongest in her large family, and enjoys competitive sports and sparring.
After Ben's Team had visited Vegeta, they have kept in touch and is very good friends with all of them.
- Ki Energy Blasts- Tomma is able to control and utilize her Ki in the form of large, powerful energy blasts.
- Flight- Tomma can fly at incredible speeds.
- Senzu Transformation- Tomma is able to transform, significantly boosting her Ki control and other abilities.
- In Episode 5: Krypton and Vegeta, Tomma is seen on a Vegeta beach, allowing Ben to scan her in order for him to obtain Saiyan DNA.
- Episode 5: Krypton and Vegeta (cameo)
- Tomma's DNA was sampled to create MonKi, and taught Ben how to use his Senzu form.
- Her name comes from the word Tomato.