Tourniquet is a humanoid transformation with a thin, lanky body. He is comprised of a light, sponge-like material, with a transparent blue skeleton akin to plastic. He has three green eyes on his head with black pupils and lacks certain physical features such as a mouth. He has four prehensile tentacles protruding from his back.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Sponge-like Physiology- Body is composed of a sponge-like material that is able to harden or soften at will (At hardest, dry sponge feel. At softest, toilet paper feel).
- Elasticity- Able to manipulate his body shape to wrap around wounds.
- Healing- He is able to heal the wounds he wraps body around.
- Anatomical Liberation- He can separate parts of his body.
- Instantaneous Body Tissue Regeneration- Tourniquet is able to instantly regenerate any of his lost body tissue.
- Enhanced Strength and Durability- Able to absorb significant blows without taking damage.
- Prehensile Tentacles- Possesses four prehensile tentacle-like appendages located on his back.
- Water- Water appears to melt off affected areas into wet paper piles, rendering said liberated bits useless. In addition, he is unable to regenerate while wet.
- Slow mobility- Although he possesses many enhanced physical features, he lacks agility and is rather slow.
- Flammable- Tourniquet can burn up very easily.