Trench is a tall humanoid reptile with many fish-like qualities. He has light green scales with a dark green seaweed-like hide that he can generate from anywhere on his body. He has two green tendrils, with the tips of the tendrils illuminating a light purple glow. He wears a green, white, and black uniform on his upper chest. He has webbed hands and feet, as well as a long fish tail.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Bioluminescent Tendrils- Trench has two long tendrils that are able to produce a light purple bioluminescent glow, allowing him to traverse dark areas on land and underwater.
- Hide Generation- Trench can create a thick, seaweed-like hide from anywhere on his body. This hide is incredibly durable and can be used as an extra protective layer.
- Enhanced Durability- Trench has solid scales that can withstand significant impacts.
- Underwater Survivability- Trench can breathe and swim underwater.
- Corrodium Immunity - Trench is immune to the negative effects of Corrodium.
- Dehydration- Trench cannot breathe for long out of water.
The Milit Lagish are a hard working species, constantly feeding the Ganic Lagorge in order to properly sustain the ecosystem of Anur Millgan.
- Trench's initial design was far different and would've been more fish-like had the And Beyond dropped on its originally intended release date.