This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Vibe Check is a yellow, blob-like alien with multiple lumps with faces coming out of his body. He has thin legs with three fingers on each, and many tongue-like tendrils coming out of his body, with greenish-yellow mucus ever dripping from them. He has black stripes on his forehead and outlining any spots where the Broodlings form.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the back of his main head.
- Elastic Physique- Vibe Check's sponge like body allows him to deform and contort, allowing him to squeeze through tight spots or be stretched with no damage.
- Tendril Growth- Vibe Check is able to alter the size from the tongue-like tendrils that come out from his body, using them as appendages.
- Broodling Generation- Vibe Check has multiple lumps with faces on his body, these are called Broodlings. Vibe Check can generate more Broodlings as long as there is enough space on his body. The Broodlings and Vibe Check all share the same consciousness, and they allow him to have up to 360° vision.
- Enhanced Mobility- Vibe Check's tendrils have microscopic barbs on them, allowing him to crawl on wall and ceilings.
- Disturbing Appearance- Vibe Check's appearance is able to disturb other living beings that look at him.
- Adhesive Slime-Vibe Check can produce adhesive slime.
- Basic Slime Nature-Vibe Check's slime can neutralize acids.
- Combat- Vibe Check's soft body does not allow him to perform hand-to-hand combat.
Arachna-Roblocians are known to gather in groups and sing beautiful songs. This reflects in Vibe Check as Ben will sing his own theme song, and narrate mid-battle through song.
- Vibe Check's Broodlings are actually a highly specialized parasite.
- Ben enjoys pranking Gwen or Kevin with Vibe Check, with the usual response being a book or random object being thrown at him.
- Vibe Check's home planet is on a list of "do not visit" planets, not because of any kind of hostile fauna, but because few dare to venture there.