Water Hazard is a red, mollusk-like alien. He has four green eyes on his head and two false ones on his chest, with two yellow, mustache-like appendages over his mouth. He has spikes on the back of his arms and legs. He has brown spots all over his body and portholes on his hands, which are used to shoot water. He has three fingers on each hand and has two grey pincers for feet. His lower torso is grey with black and green shorts.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his shorts.
- Pressurized Water Blasts- Water Hazard has the ability to shoot high pressured water out of his palms.
- Hard Exoskeleton- Water Hazard has a tough exoskeleton which allows him to withstand most attacks, including radiation. When he is attacked, his head retracts into his shell, acting as a deterrent to predators and for extra protection.
- Water Temperature Control- Water Hazard can control the temperature of the water he expels, ranging from hot to cold.
- Energy Attacks and Intense Heat- Water Hazard is capable of withstanding powerful, physical blows but not energy attacks, and intense heat, which are shown to cause him pain.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (16 years old; flashback)
- According to Insane-Mane, Water Hazard's 5 Years Later design was based on a combination of Water Hazard's original design and Overflow from the Reboot.
- Water Hazard is the first alien to be added to the Codon Stream by Ben himself after he scanned Bivalvan.