Way Big is a colossal white humanoid alien. He has a red frill on his head, and on his arms and shoulders his skin hardens into crimson armor. He has two massive green eyes and two small ones. As for his size, he regularly stands at 296.4 feet tall, but if the Omnitrix were to be low on energy his size could change.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Enhanced Strength- Way Big is incredibly strong due to his size and is easily strong enough to destroy a small planet, or lift the weight of the Moon.
- Enhanced Speed- Way Big can react to faster-than-light attacks, and can travel through space at similar galaxy-spanning velocities.
- Enhanced Durability- Way Big has great durability, withstanding attacks from enemies while barely even feeling them. On top of that, he survived getting punched through an entire planet by a gigantic-sized Divinity.
- Skilled Melee Combatant- He is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- Cosmic Rays- Way Big can shoot powerful cosmic rays by crossing his arms, capable of destroying entire planets, or overpowering similar attacks.
- Space Survivability- Way Big can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Temperature Resistance- Way Big is resistant to extreme temperatures.
- Cosmic Storm Manipulation- Way Big can create and control cosmic storms as a means of inhabitation and transportation.
- Unintentional Strength Damage- Way Big sometimes forgets how strong he is. His size also gives him a slight mobility issue, since he has to be careful where he steps to avoid crushing objects and people around him.
- Vulnerable Head Fin- A hit to his fin, a weak spot, could paralyze him, with Ben claiming this "hurts like hell".
- Durability Limit- Despite his immense durability, Way Big is vulnerable to opponents with sufficient strength.
- Vulnerable to Being Lifted- Way Big can be lifted and thrown by a Vaxasaurian, even at base height.
- Ambushed by Small Enemies- Certain beings about as small as one centimeter can go inside Way Big's head and attack him.
To'kustars are born in Cosmic Storms, they look like gigantic storm clouds with an electrical storm swirling in the middle. In the center, eventually, would form a white liquid-ish sphere. And over time, it would form humanoid characteristics and a face. As it gets older, it's skin starts to harden, and peel. They use their peeling skin like armor.
- In Chapter 9: Time Out (Page 8- 11), Ben uses Way Big to travel back down to Earth from its thermosphere. Upon reaching the surface, Way Big stomps on Divinity, but is punched by Divinity right through the planet afterwards.
- In Chapter 10: Again (Page 15), Way Big is seen in a flashback of an alternate timeline alongside Danny fighting Eon.
- Way Big has four eyes; this was inspired by the classic series' version of Way Big.
- Way Big's red skin being more armored in appearance is due to the fact To'kustars gain denser skin that turns red with age. The eldest of their kind are purple.