Whampire is bat-like with a green and black cowl that covers his eyes and chin. He wears a white, green, and black jumpsuit. Whampire has pale white skin and black wings extending from his arms. He has grey fur growing around his neck.
The Omnitrix symbol is on his left pectoral.
- Bat Transformation- Using a rare form of mana-based magic, Whampire can shrink himself down into a state that looks like an earth-bat. This mode is primarily used for stealth.
- Corruptura Projectiles- Whampire is able to create Corrupturas inside his body and spit them out at opponents. If they come in contact with an opponent's head, the opponent's every move will be under the control of Whampire.
- Sonic Blasts- Whampire can create a massive sonic blast as a last resort for self defense that is powerful enough to launch large numbers of beings through the air.
- Enhanced Durability- Whampire has enhanced durability capable of withstanding hits from enemies much stronger than him.
- Prehensile Feet- Whampire has prehensile feet capable of placing it upside down like bats.
- Flight- Whampire's wings are capable of flight, allowing him to glide in the air.
- Hypnotic Stare- Whampire is able to take control of an opponent's mind just by staring at them. This method is a little tedious and unreliable, so Whampire prefers to use Corrupturas.
- Infrared Vision- Whampire's face has organs that allow him to sense infra-red vision, which allows him to detect warm-blooded creatures and their trails.
- Sharp Fangs- Whampire has very sharp fangs that can pierce most opponents' skin, and can be used to drain their life force.
- Sharp Claws- Whampire has sharp claws that can easily cut through flesh.
- Enhanced Strength- Whampire has a form of enhanced strength, as shown with Lord Transyl who is capable of lifting both Kuphulu and Dr. Victor.
- Enhanced Speed- Whampire is fast when he is flying in the air.
- Corrodium Immunity- Whampire is immune to the negative effects of Corrodium.
- Sunlight- Although Whampire won't be killed by sunlight, being under too much light will put him in agonizing pain.
- Opponents Immune to Control- Other Vladats, slippery creatures, and robotic creatures are immune to Whampire's Corrupturas. Likewise, other Vladats and robotic creatures are immune to Whampire's hypnotic stare.
- In Chapter 7: Fold, Experiment 10 was forced to create a chi manifestation of Whampire while under Technus's mind control.
5 Years Later
- Whampire is one of the two remaining Vladats in existence along with his DNA source, Lord Transyl.