Wildmutt is an alien with an animalistic and dog-like body. He has no eyes, orange fur, and gills on the sides of his neck. He has a long orange tail with darker stripes at the end of his tail. Wildmutt wears a green, black, and white horned helm on his head and a matching saddle on his back. He also has wrappings around his wrists.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the top of his helm.
- Enhanced Sensing- Wildmutt's gills have enhanced senses to a point where he can smell or hear to find his opponents easily.
- Enhanced Agility - Wildmutt has enhanced agility that allows him to run, jump and climb at an inhuman rate. He is highly acrobatic and gymnastic.
- Enhanced Strength- Wildmutt has enough strength to rip off a hood of a car with his sharp claws or teeth.
- Enhanced Durability- Wildmutt has a high tolerance to hard impacts, such as falling right onto cars and denting them without serious injury.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Wildmutt possess reflexes similar to an ape, being able to move from side to side and dodge projectiles easily.
- Armor- Due to Wildmutts new armor provided by the Omnitrix, Wildmutt can take hits better and impale things with his horn.
- Sensory Overwhelming- Wildmutt sense can be overwhelmed such as a high pitched sound or a strong smell.
- Speech Incapability- Due to the Vulpimancer language being indecipherable by Universal translators, Wildmutt can't speak. This puts Ben at a communication disadvantage whenever he turns into this alien.
In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 3), Wildmutt is seen in Ben's flashback along with his other ten original transformations.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (first appearance, flashback)
- Kuro wanted to give Wildmutt armor, similar to a knight's horse. Earlier concepts had Wildmutt having two horns rather than one.