Wildmutt is an alien with an animalistic and dog-like body. He has no eyes, orange fur, and gills on the sides of his neck. He has a long orange tail with darker stripes at the end of it. Wildmutt wears a green, black, and white horned helm on his head and a matching saddle on his back. He also has wrappings around his wrists.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the top of his helm.
- Enhanced Sensing- Wildmutt's gills have enhanced senses to a point where he can smell or hear to find his opponents easily.
- Enhanced Agility - Wildmutt has enhanced agility that allows him to run, jump and climb at an inhuman rate. He is highly acrobatic and gymnastic.
- Enhanced Strength- Wildmutt has enough strength to rip off a hood of a car with his sharp claws or teeth.
- Enhanced Speed/Quadrupedalism- Wildmutt can run in four legs, which makes him much faster than most beings.
- Sharp Teeth- Wildmutt's teeth are strong enough to rip metal and shatter rock.
- Sharp Claws - Wildmutt's claws are sharp and strong enough to rip metal and other objects.
- Enhanced Durability- Wildmutt has a high tolerance to hard impacts, such as falling right onto cars and denting them without serious injury.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Wildmutt possess reflexes similar to an ape, being able to move from side to side and dodge projectiles easily.
- Prehensile Feet- Wildmutt is capable of grabbing objects or beings with his feet.
- Enhanced Digging- Wildmutt is capable of digging through concrete at very fast speeds.
- Wall Climbing- Wildmutt can use his claws to climb vertical surfaces.
- Quills- Wildmutt can either shoot his Quills as sharp projectiles or as protection while rolling.
- Armor- Due to Wildmutts new armor provided by the Omnitrix, Wildmutt can take hits better and impale things with his horn.
- Sensory Overwhelming- Wildmutt sense can be overwhelmed, such as a high-pitched sound or a strong smell.
- Speech Incapability- Due to the Vulpimancer language being indecipherable by Universal translators, Wildmutt can't speak English, putting Ben at a communication disadvantage whenever he turns into this alien.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 3), Wildmutt is seen in Ben's flashback along with his other ten original transformations.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (first appearance, flashback)
- Kuro wanted to give Wildmutt armor, similar to a knight's horse. Earlier concepts had Wildmutt having two horns rather than one.
- Wildmutt's more feline body is from the fact Vulpimancers start off as canine, but progress to more feline bodies. However, Wildmutt is still early on in the progress, most noticeably his tail not being as long as it would have he been a fully grown member of his kind.
- Vulpimancers do not communicate with a concrete language, which is why despite having a Universal translator via the Omnitrix, Wildmutt cannot speak.