WormWork is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Annelid from the planet Takwella in 5 Years Later.
WormWork is a short transformation with a narrow, worm-like body. He has two main arms and a pair of small, stubby arms on his chest. On his head are two antennae. WormWork's legs have two joints, a knee and another lower joint, with each foot having two toes each.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his back.
- Regenerative Reattachment- WormWork possesses regenerative capabilities. Even being able to put his body back together after being cut in half.
- Extreme Flexibility- WormWork is incredibly flexible, able to twist and contort his body in ways that humans would never be able to.
- Advanced Immunity- WormWork is immune to most poisons and other substances that would be harmful to humans.
- Coffee- WormWork's species are highly addicted to coffee, which may divert his attention from the task at hand.
- WormWork's species and abilties are from an unnamed worm-like species in Men in Black.